Req. ID: 234541
- Collaborate with Production, Equipment, Shift Engineering, Process Integration and other Process Areas in day-to-day tasks
- Analyze process data and conduct experiments to optimize process conditions
- Design and implement advanced process monitoring and control methodologies
- Troubleshoot process failures and implement robust and effective solutions to address process and equipment issues
- Participate and lead cross module team in process and yield improvement meeting to help improve overall yield of the product
- Develop procedures and checklists for maintenance, equipment or process qualification and reaction mechanisms
- Initiate and execute process improvements contributing to overall manufacturing productivity and cost competitiveness
- Utilize project management fundamentals for project development, tracking and closure
- Participate in quality focused meetings to help the area reduce scrap and excursions, improve quality and maximize yield
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry & Physics
Working Location :
1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432 / 1, Woodlands Industrial Park D, Street 1, Singapore 738799
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-AZ1 ||