Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park - Genting SkyWorlds - and the adjacent shopping complex - SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- Responsible for the financial and management accounting of Finance Overseas Operation Division and ensure quality & accuracy of reports submitted.
- Assist in financial analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Ensure that the day to day operation standard and deadline are met as specified by the Finance Manager.
- Ensure the procedures lay down by management is clearly understood and correctly applied and adhered to.
- Preparation of various reports and information mentioned below:
- Monthly Performance Report & Profit Plan
- Group Quarterly Results & year-end Financial Statements
- Group Consolidation
- Any other task assigned deemed fit by the Finance Manager
- A good degree in Accounting or related professional qualifications.
- Finalist/Member of professional body (E.g. MIA, ICAEW, ACCA, MACPA, CPA, ICAA).
- Minimum 2 to 3 years accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Meticulous and highly organized.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience in basis consolidation.
- Computer literate.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!