Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 273681
Assembly Process Technician – Encapsulation & Post Encapsulation (EPE)
As an Assembly Process Engineering Technician, you will be primarily responsible for supporting daily line operational matters which includes material disposition, root cause investigation and yield tracking, setting up and updating operational procedure and specifications, as well as conducting training to Operations employees. Additional responsibilities include supporting qualification lots and customer samples, performing engineering evaluations and data collection as well as working on other projects as assigned.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
- Assist Engineer in conducting experiments (DOE)
- Troubleshoot deviations using systematic troubleshooting techniques
- Verify correct process variables for production (i.e. materials, machine set points, etc.)
- Monitor Process SPC and Cpk (Processs Capability)
- Assist Engineer in maintaining operation procedures/specification
- Mentor/ Coaching to enhanced Operator/Technician skills towards setup/simplified working procedure
- Solves problems of more complexity
- Integrates thorough technical knowledge
- Coordinate and conduct training/briefing for operational personnel, i.e. PEM tech, Mfg POs, etc. on product/process requirement, machine and operation procedures
- Diploma holder in electrical / mechanical engineering
- Min 2 years working experience in semiconductor field in Ball Grid Array Package Encapsulation process/Laser Marking/Solder Ball Placement/ Singulation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong interest in working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Basic analytical skill, fast learner, independent and highly motivated and work well with given a short lead time.
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Able to work under minimum supervision
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Batu Kawan || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-AI2 || Tier 2 ||