Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
The role of the Leasing Portfolio Manager is to manage the day to day leasing requirements for all Goodstart centres and centre support offices. The role requires a high level of interaction on a daily basis with landlords and managing agents ensuring the obligations of the leases are being met.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, this is an opportunity to gain valuable experience and expand your leasing skills working alongside experienced lawyers and property professionals in a large national organisation.
We are offering a full time, permanent position based in our Head Office in Murarrie.
The successful applicant will -
- Be an experienced lease manager or property/lease paralegal with experience in commercial or retail leasing, either managing a national dispersed portfolio, or working in a law firm for a large/national leasing client (minimum 3 years’ experience);
- Be familiar with titles office practice requirements;
- Be familiar with commercial lease terminology and applicable legislation;
- Have experience in exercising options and conducting rental determinations;
- Have the ability to draft and critique simple lease renewal and associated documentation;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Be able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and manage multiple stakeholders.
The benefits -
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Laptop and phone
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Ongoing support for training and professional development
- Opportunity to participate in active social club events
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early Learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please upload your Cover Letter & CV to our website.
If you would like a copy of the PD please email Alysse Giudice – firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not e-mail your application to this e-mail address, it will not be considered).
Posting Notes: MURARRIE, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || Legal || SF:LI || No Early Childhood Qualification || Full-Time