In today’s world, digital technology plays a vital role in the support of sales & marketing operations. This technology increasingly uses data stemming directly from consumer carelines, social media, online behavior, customer feedback, market data and many other. With that, advanced sales & marketing platforms and applications offer ways to analyze, interpret and manage these data sources and their application in a user-friendly way. The Benelux Digital team advices, implements and supports these advanced systems in close cooperation with the Benelux BU’s. To maintain a high level of innovation in the field of sales & marketing applications, we are looking for a Business System Analyst Sales & Marketing.
Your role as Business System Analyst (Sales & Marketing)
As our Business System Analyst (BSA) you are part of the Benelux Digital team. This team designs, develops, implements and supports Digital platforms and applications for various market-focused functions in the Benelux. These traditionally include Sales (online & retail), Digital Marketing, Customer Carelines, Data Analytics and Communication (internal & external).
This is by no means a developed function and internal business development, cooperation with external parties as well as education of stakeholders will form a major part of the daily routine next to the day-to-day management of ongoing projects.
In the position of BSA Sales & Marketing, you are the application architect for commercial platforms working in close cooperation with Danone’s global experts as well as external vendors and partners. Examples of these platforms are Salesforce, Blueplanner and Adobe. You are stakeholder focused and maintain a healthy business relationship with our counterparts at the various BU’s for Essential Dairy & Plant Based, Specialized Nutrition and Waters. You constantly seek and advice on the best commercial solutions for our internal stakeholders in our dynamic environment while managing project rollouts in a professional fashion.
- Being the Benelux expert for commercial applications and platforms with a 100% stakeholder-centric mindset.
- Developing business and advice the various Benelux CBU’s on commercial platforms while organizing the day-to-day support.
- Demonstrating leadership in the field of data analytics and co-developing the data strategy for the Benelux.
- Being an active member of the Benelux Digital team, driving ideas with your direct colleagues.
Our ideal candidates possess an eagerness to drive innovation to the next level within the Benelux together with business stakeholders and digital colleagues in the global headquarters in France. You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, a structured way-of-working and a team oriented mindset. You are creative and willing to drive new ideas. Furthermore you have:
- a Bachelor degree in IT, Business studies or a relevant area;
- at least 5 years relevant experience in managing commercial platforms such as Salesforce, Blueplanner, Adobe, preferably in a project management role;
- solid knowledge regarding innovative technology trends as well as state-of-art solutions in data technology;
- ability to write clear documentation such as business requirements, technical specifications and process flows;
- open to frequently travel between de different Danone sites in the Benelux;
- excellent communication skills in English (written & verbal).
As a world leading food company , Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Around 104.000 employees work on all five continents in the three global Danone business areas, which include Essential Dairy & Plant-Based, Specialized Nutrition and Waters.
Within our global IT division, we strive to serve our businesses with “People Powered, Data Enabled” approach. The Benelux cluster is an important geographical area for Danone’s IT division since it hosts several offices as well as factories.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Interested? We invite you to apply online via our career portal. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our career website.
More information? Feel free to contact me, Esther Kuipers (Talent Manager Benelux) at email@example.com for more information about the job and Danone.
Please note that applications via email will be removed due to GDPR regulations.