You will be responsible for the planning, management, optimisation and reporting of Paid Social accounts within their team - driving efficiencies, and seeking opportunities for revenue and income growth. You will leverage media buying across social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional Director/ Client Lead
3 best things about the job:
- Work in a truly international APAC hub team for MediaCom servicing key global clients; be a part of a global network of relevant external and internal stakeholders globally, regionally and locally
- Shape local market communication plans ensuring excellence on the business, and develop strategic acumen
- Opportunity to be part of relevant pan regional or local market innovation as a media first / award winning solution
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that Social best practice and frameworks are adhered to, and be able to demonstrate continued account evolution.
- Understanding and advising on the difference between brand vs direct response campaigns
- To understand Social within the wider marketing mix, its strategic importance throughout the customer journey.
- Manage the relationship with the principle client and ensure client and agency aspirations are aligned
- To manage both internal and external stakeholders understanding of Paid Social, through education and relevant communication.
- To manage client output (reports, PCAs, plans), prioritisation of tasks, and ensure communications are tailored to the audience and the requirements of the brief.
- Constantly feedback to line Manager and wider Account team relating to client developments, opportunities and pressures.
- Build and sustain professional and collaborative working relationships with clients
- Overseeing planning, optimisation, uploading, reporting and campaign management across all social media channels
- Ensure robust operational process and workflow across paid social media advertising campaigns in line with MediaCom internal process and industry best practice
- The integration and understanding of Social and other biddable channels within the wider context of client business and media mix, by both internal and external stakeholders.
- The appropriate use of tools to drive operational efficiencies and actionable business insights;
- Manage the day to day running of the team with the support Client Lead
- Support Head of Paid Social responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Participate in pitches and help with new business wins
Key Performance Indicators:
- Client: help to delivery excellent campaigns, free from errors and delivering against campaign objectives and achieve high TRR (client satisfaction) scores across accounts
- People: become a team player supporting and growing your skill set to become a future leader
- Revenue: contribute towards the achievement of account/function revenue targets (to be agreed)
- Growth: support the team to win new business and support future client growth (growth target to be agreed)
What you will need:
- An experienced Paid Social Manager, with a proven track record in Paid Social, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels
- Demonstrable evidence of entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Show enthusiasm to get involved beyond the day to day (in team admin, in new business prospecting, in getting involved in task forces etc.)
- Ideally Degree educated in a marketing, business, or numerical background
- Facebook Blueprint Qualified
- History of career development with formal training in people management areas
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.