Req. ID: 231561
As a Senior Product Engineer in the Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) group at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for product test development and testing strategies for Micron’s leading edge 3D NAND memory. You will be engaged in developing, validating, characterizing and qualifying Micron’s next generation 3D NAND memory products. Your engagement with global cross-functional teams will ensure optimized test coverage on all current and future 3D NAND design architectures and process nodes such that effectiveness (zero escapees) and efficiency (low test cost) are achieved in high volume manufacturing. You will provide critical test solutions to all teams throughout the company and contribute towards outgoing quality and reliability of Micron’s NAND products.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Define wafer level test flow
- Define and improve testing methods to address new product issues on devices manufactured at Micron’s R&D facility
- Run Verilog (Digital) and Analog design simulations
- Perform device characterization and electrical failure analysis (EFA) to solve technical problems using lab tools and techniques
- Collaborate with Fab, NAND Technology Development, NAND Design, NAND Product Development, System Development and Quality/Reliability team to develop and ship end products
- Optimize testing conditions and methodologies to improve manufacturing test yields and test time
- Utilize in house statistical tools for engineering data analysis for validation, risk assessment etc
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of NAND work experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of NAND work experience
- Excellent understanding of NAND Flash Device Physics, NAND Design is required
- Experience using schematic tools, Verilog simulation, micro probing is preferred
- Knowledge of Programming Languages such as Python/C/C++ is required
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking skills and ability to set priorities in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or submit: Job Information Request Form to: TJA@micron.com.
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 || Tier 4 ||