Job ID: 93430
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
The Business Analyst will need to understand the business needs and to assess the impact of those needs by capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and providing high level solutions that leverage product capabilities and best practices in order to produce an optimal solution. The Business Analyst will also communicate and implement recommended solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements.
- You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable.
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- You will participate in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support.
- You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers' business and IT personnel. Will be expected to explain the new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes.
- You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- You will support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off.
- You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configures the solution, and creates, executes and maintains accurate and detailed test plans for testing when applicable.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
- Must have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or relevant major
- Must have at least 5 - 8 years practical experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations.
- Must be able to have good collaboration skills in multi-cultural environment and working with teams in different geo locations
- Must have customer-facing experience: Ability to lead and facilitate sessions, resolve conflicts and present solution using various methods (presentations, demos, business processes etc.)
- Must have a wide experience in stakeholder/ client management.
- Must have good knowledge in SQL/ PL-SQL, Unix/Linux Web Logic/Web Sphere, SDLC life cycle, OO programing & design
- Advantage to have a wide knowledge & experience in set of products & master in E2E Business processes at least in one, if not most business domains.
- Advantage to have Telecommunication background, either as inhouse or as vendor
- Advantage to have knowledge in C/C++/Core Java
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce