Fortinet is growing and we are expanding our APAC Customer Readiness Testing team in APAC Technical Assistance Center, We are looking for test engineers with a strong experience in network security (preferably in a technical support role or a QA type of testing role).
The Customer Readiness Testing team performs tests designed to specifically replicate the customer environment in which the Fortinet products are used with the end goal to improve the confidence in our released software builds.Please note that this is not a technical support position.
- Analysis of the service request (information provided by Fortinet TAC teams or directly by the customer)
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
- Writing test scenario according to the testable requirements
- Simulate customer traffic from simulator tools
- Execution of test cases
- Analysis and technical investigation of problems involving all Fortinet products
- Follow-up with R&D departments to resolve product issues
- Test reporting
- Creation of technical documentation and bulletins to improve internal and external knowledge base
- Take initiatives and ownership of the test campaign to drive for results
- Develop core competency on Fortinet’s product line and technologies
- Strong understanding of data networking protocols, specifically TCP/IP, routing and switching
- Experience with security products firewalls, IPSec, IDS/IPS, Anti Spam, virus scanning
- Software testing an advantage
- Administrator level working knowledge of Windows, Linux or Unix skills an advantage
- Scripting knowledge
- Good understanding of Web application concepts, security and vulnerabilities an advantage
- Effective communication skills
- Fortinet products an advantage
- More than 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken), other languages are an advantage.
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.