Let’s stir things up a little!
Andaz means “personalstyle” in Hindi, and summarizes what we stand for; guests and colleagues cantruly be how they want to be Andaz Amsterdam. Our team is stimulating andsurprising our guests with personalized attention and revolutionary craftcocktails and locally sourced spirits, beers and non-alcoholic drinks. The Barhas a buzzing yet intimate atmosphere, with sumptuous sofas; and barrier freeand interactive bar counter. Overlooking the prime real estate of Prinsengrachtcanal, the Bar is ideally situated notonly for our hotel guests but also to welcome our local clientele.
Do you feel yourcreative juices flowing?!
Becausewe are looking for a Bar Manager!
Who are YOU?
- Someone who can surpriseand delight;
- Engaging and creativepersonality;
- Passionate communicatorwho is expected to be the “face” of our Bar;
- Someone who can inspireour guests and mixologists, with stories that show the passion for our field;
- You love a little showand care about the presentation of our drinks, ensuring consistent quality;
- By adding some personalflavor and touch, you do not back away from casual and genuine conversationswith our guests from near and far;
- You love coming up withnew, creative ideas for our evolving cocktail menu;
- With your extensivebeverage knowledge, you are able to give the best recommendations;
- The admin part of thejob is another strength of yours, as all is planned and organized toperfection.
What WE bring to the table:
- Being part of a very ambitious and highly competent team;
- Out of the box thinking / mindset;
- We want you to be yourself;
- A bunch of cool colleagues;
- Supportive Management team;
- The opportunity to join (or remain with) Hyatt, where the sky isthe limit for your career;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary,loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the worldand let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
YOUR recipe to success:
- An enthusiastic, fun &motivated personality;
- Being able to develop meaningfulrelationships with guests as well as colleagues;
- A creative mindset, able to developimmersive experiences, stimulating all senses;
- Committed to the sustainability andthe wellbeing of guests and colleagues;
- Extensive knowledge of wines,spirits and cocktails;
- Ability to deliver excellence;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to guide and develop yourteam to achieve the best results;
- Being well organized;
- A love for Amsterdam combined with an international state of mind;
- Great language and communication skills in English (and ideallyalso in Dutch);
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands (or EU/EEA passport).
The Bar is located inside the AndazAmsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and Boutiquehotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 12artistically inspired spacious guestrooms and 5 luxury suites on thePrinsengracht.Inspiring / Immersive / Unscripted
Do these words describe you or evenmore, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please upload your CV andyour recipe to success!