Location: Actuarial COE, Kuala Lumpur
Reports to: US GAAP Manager/Senior Manager
Headcount Type: Permanent
Summary of Responsibilities:
The US GAAP Analyst will assist on US GAAP production and analysis in the KL Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Perform US GAAP reporting and analysis in the KL Center of Excellence (CoE) for the assigned Local Business Units (LBU): Japan, Korea, and Australia
- Interfaces with LBUs to understand requirements and delivery of high quality solutions
- Collaborates with peers to fully understand the needs and issues related to assigned LBUs
- Responsible to prepare and maintain documentation
- Around 2 years of experience required, preferably has valuation reporting experience.
- High execution on delivering outputs within deadlines and investigating root-cause analysis in outputs and background data.
- General learnings skills, flexible adaptation to variable circumstance, positive attitude to learn new knowledge and work ethic are required.
- Proficient verbal and written English skills and good communicational skills.
- Knowledge in Modelling, VBA or Python is preferred
- Continuous progress on Actuarial professional examinations