Primary Location: OMN-Muscat
Job: Civil/Structural Construction
Job Posting: Nov 10, 2020
Unposting Date: Dec 11, 2020
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
Years of Experience
Resident Engineer (RE)
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
- Breakwater Construction
- Dredging Works
- Infrastructure construction Works
- Good knowledge of construction of embankments made out of rock material and rocks
- Knowledge and experience in quantity surveying
- Good knowledge of Contract Administration, construction procedures and specifications Contract conditions and procedures
- Minimum 5 years worked as project manager or resident engineer on major projects either with contractor or Consultant.
- Minimum 10 years of construction works on Marine Structures in open seas
- Overall experience after graduation in construction and design field for at least 15 years.