Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
The Delivery Experience team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to drive DEX related initiatives within the MENA region. This role will be a combination of P&L ownership, product ownership and business strategy ownership to ensure customers in the region have the best delivery experience when they order from Amazon. In this regard, the role is a blend of the following dimensions - business strategy, product development and management, program value assurance, operational excellence and entrepreneurship.
The right candidate will be able to assess what is most important for customers and our business and lead change. The product owner will manage the execution once the vision has been aligned across all stakeholder groups and ensure timely launches of the product. Successful candidates will have a history of driving deep insights from complex data, have exceptional business judgement including financial acumen to quickly assess the viability of key decisions, and the ability to write compelling business documents and drive outcomes for senior leadership at Amazon. The ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be absolutely critical to success in this role.
· 8+ years of experience in a business/strategy role in logistics/supply chain OR operations/fulfillment roles in e-commerce OR product management
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Sound business judgment, confirmed ability to influence others, and a consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Strong financial acumen to quantitatively assess decisions quickly, and engage in complex business decisions
· Proven data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Analysis tools
· Experience in benchmarking and competitive strategy