Wyndham Hotes & Resorts is now seeking a Waiter/Waitress,to join our team at Wyndham Garden in Manama,Bahrain.
As a waiter/waitress your main job is to deliver exceptional food and beverage service. The Job incumbent works in line with the hotels guidelines and business plan, and Wyndham Corporate policies and procedures, and according to local requirements and regulations.
· Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
· To work as a team with associates in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
· Develop a complete knowledge of menus
· Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
· To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
Education & Experience
· Degree or diploma in management, business administration or equivalent
· Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a similar field is required
· Excellent communication skills
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on their behalf. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving as the management company and will not be the actual employer.