*Position contingent upon contract award.
*Additional details will be provided as they become available; let us know your interest in this position.
The Operations Specialist Journeyman duties include:
- Coordinate and support organizational events approved by Director as required, drafting and complete final Commander's Critical Information Requirements (CCIR) reports
- Prepare CCIR reports received from the directorates, in accordance with policy and procedures to inform leadership chain of potential adverse personnel or critical changes that impact or delay operations
- Assist with coordination and execution of Government sponsored events such as All- Hands meetings, honorary ceremonies, and ribbon-cuttings as required
- Coordinate in and out-processing procedures for all personnel
- Provide management of operational administrative tasks, reporting, organizational processes and procedures, programmatic and continuous process improvement in support of the global mission
- Perform emergency notification procedures using telephonic or electronic means; assist with conducting emergency evacuation procedures and personnel accountability
- Analyze project documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with organizational standards
- Prepare and analyze periodic reports and briefings for accuracy, relevance, and completeness
- Monitor, assess, coordinate, analyze, and integrate component activities, and provide support to develop briefings/presentations and agendas
- Support the Quarterly PMOS Contract Performance Review (QPR) to include coordination with Directorates for input, scheduling and conducting briefings with staff
- Assist with the Management Internal Control Program (MICP) checklists review and internal staffing annually and the Command Inspection Program (CIP) twice per year to measure compliance with prescribed PEO EIS policy and directives
- Maintain and update organizational records and current organizational charts as required
- Coordinate, track and respond to Staff Actions Control Officer (SACO) and data calls for information as required
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience providing executive level operations and administrative support
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Position requires an active, in-scope US Government issued secret clearance
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required
- Master’s Degree
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: email@example.com
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.