At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Senior Manager, IT Development
Are you an experienced technology leader known for having a passion developing world-class IT development programs and teams?
Can you say you’ve walked a mile in a developer’s shoes because you have been a developer yourself in your career?
Do you love IT innovations?
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Lead teams of developers, Software engineers, Programmers and Business Intelligence professionals to execute on key development projects
- Inspire and spur innovation and proposal of key technology development opportunities
- Elevate, coach and mentor leaders and developers of the IT department
- Present and report to senior executives on a regular basis on the milestones and accomplishments of the development team
- Establish key metrics of success for the IT development team
- Provide direction, insight on how projects can be effectively delivered and executed on
- Develop cross functional and cross business relationship focused on wide initiatives and process improvement projects
- Serves as the relationship Manager for all IT development requirements
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- An inspiring and empowering leader who has approximately 5+ years of experience in IT Development, with a proven leadership track record (in creating and developing engaged IT teams to deliver critical projects)
- A graduate of computer science or engineering
- Experienced operating within am agile environment or framework
- Knows how to program and project manage to ensure quality on time delivery of IT projects
- Naturally curious on how things work and is a self-proclaimed “Tech geek”
- Possess a wide network or rolodex of IT professionals in the development space
- Experienced building and recruiting high performing IT development teams
- Has experience and knowledge of full-stack development
- Strong experience and knowledge of IT production administration and operations activities and controls
- Knowledge and Experience in different Cloud Infrastructure – Office 365, Azure, VMWare, Citrix, AWS
- Technical skills and knowledge of information technology networks, systems, Telephony, peripherals and software applications
Specific skills we would love to see…
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Having PMP is a plus
- Understanding of how a contact center operates is preferred
If this role sounds interesting to you, please click apply. We’d love to hear from you!
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Position Level: Q30
Application Deadline: 11/06/2020
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.