Req. ID: 232391
You will be trained to manage state of the art manufacturing equipment, which include collaboration with cross function teams to address critical process and equipment challenges and continuously evaluate new ideas to optimize and improve tool capabilities to attain benchmark performance. Also will be partnering with suppliers on continuous improvement to meet strategic business goals.
1. Attached to CR1 Wafer prep equipment- Mechanical Dicer and Stealth Dicer. Your task for the 6 months will be to study PM efficiency and effectiveness and to further optimize the process.
2. Attached to EMMC and Flipchip Equipment- Your task for the 6 months is to study on PM efficiency and effectiveness of the assigned workstation and to further optimized the process.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Process & Equipment Data Analysis
2. Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment challenge
3. Cleanroom Operation Maintenance
4. Improvement on Overall Equipment Effectiveness
5. Equipment and Tool Qualification, Management, Predictive Maintenance
6. Statistics and Quality Process Control
7. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
8. Quality Mindset training
9. Quality Line of Defence (LOD)
10. Quality Special Characteristics Awareness
11. Micron Non-conforming Standards
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Engineering || #LI-ST2 || Tier 1 ||