Gravitas Recruitment Group - Hong Kong
- 3-4 Market Product Members across APAC
- This Market Data Product Analyst will be the representative in HK
- Support and maintain the client Market Data content management, initiatives and executions for the APAC region including Japan.
- Investigate and source new data content among the parent asset management group broking business operations in the APAC region.
- Responsible for the data on-boarding process/ cycle, including collect data requirements, data entry, input processes.
- Co-ordinate new data on-boarding initiatives with external data vendors.
- Co-ordinate with Market Data Technical and Front Office Development teams to ensure/improve on-going data integrity and pricing/calibration/publishing.
- Work closely with the data commercial group and to provide pre- sales support to global sales & business development teams.
- Provide data support to customers and vendors relating to the groups data products, announcements and queries.
- Ability to learn trading system, FX options pricing, trading, trading solutions, electronic trading
- Exposure to data and stakeholders on an APAC scale
- Best of Best Worlds:
- Established Global Fintech with over 35 years of history
- Small, but growing culture that will offer more exposure to the candidate in terms of access to projects, career progression and team
- Unique access to market data from 12 to 15 broker brands under the same group
- Good work life balance
- Client facing background
- Financial market data knowledge (FX, Interest Rates, and/or Fixed Income, etc)
- Knowledge of key financial information vendor systems and infrastructure / distribution systems. e.g. Refinitiv, Bloomberg, ICE Data, etc
- Detail orientated and proficient with intermediate/ advanced MS Excel and database analysis capabilities.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Highly self-motivated and good people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently