Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a Passenger Service Specialist Lead to fill a full-time position at our contract in Kuwait.
The ideal candidate will perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
- Perform passenger service functions lAW AMCI 24-101, Volumes 6,14 and 15, DTR 4500.9-R, Parts I and III.
- Process passengers using automated/non-automated systems.
- Gate passengers lAW governing directives.
- Operate terminal security equipment.
- Perform Lost & Found and Mishandled baggage procedures.
- Maintain Space Available and Space Required passenger listings.
- Determine travel eligibility.
- Perform passenger briefings.
- Transport passengers, aircrew and LBS employees.
- Escort trucks and buses.
- Funds handling and accountability.
- Process Distinguished Visitors (DV's) working with Protocol office.
- Operate passenger buses and vans and inspect daily utilizing checklists and AFTO forms and turn into maintenance for service or repair.
- Perform Wing-Walker duties.
- Perform supplemental duties in Passenger Service or other work centers as required by Passenger Service Supervisor and Manager.
- Prior experience in Air Terminal Ground Handling Services is required.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain NAC/Secret clearance.
- Must have had some previous supervisory experience.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: Passenger Service Specialist Lead will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: Passenger Service Specialist Lead is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required