Burberry is always on the lookout for exceptional Supervisors to join our retail team in Hong Kong. Within this role, you are responsible for supervising the daily operations of the sales team, driving performance targets and ensuring exceptional and iconic customer experience by providing real-time performance coaching to the team.
- Drive both personal and department sales and profitability through KPIs achievement
- Manage the overall department operations, ensuring the team is running efficiently and all customers are given the best customer journey
- Lead by example, coach, develop and retain your team, ensuring all your team members have sound product knowledge, are aware of policies and procedures and know how to cultivate customer relations
- Act as an Ambassador of the Brand in terms of behaviors, actions, attitude and appearance
You will have:
- Team Management experience in luxury retail sales, with proven track-record of leading by example, coaching and developing a team
- Commercial awareness combined with strong operational skills
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling with strong clientelling skills
Please note, when applying for this vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.
At Burberry, we believe that creativity open spaces for ourselves, our customers and our communities
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || Retail || Retail || n/a ||