Overview of job
As the Community Executive, you will be the fundamental brand advocate that works across all social networks. You will love creating conversation, researching for exciting content and interacting with an audience.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Media Beyond Advertising Associate Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- No two days are ever the same. In a fast-changing social landscape, expect the unexpected. From working with some of Asia’s best talents and publishers to managing popular brands’ social content, your days will be exciting and varied.
- Work in a young and vibrant team which embraces fresh ideas, out-of-the-box creativity and cultural diversity.
- Contribute ideas to fun campaigns and watch your ideas come to life.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- A clear understanding of how the agency process works
- The ability to execute key client’s social and content distribution strategies
- Be able to write briefs for designers, media partners and vendors
- Establish high accuracy in social content performance reporting
- Manage the financial processes and requirements of MediaCom business
In six months:
- Work confidently across your assigned portfolio of clients
- Manage multiple social campaigns for multiple clients
- Become the ‘go to’ person for all clients’ social requirements and offer strong insights into social brands’ development
In 12 months:
- Build best in class social content with a view on how this works within the wider media agency
- Manage the timeline and tasks with internal and external stakeholders efficiently
- Lead a response from brief to execution
Responsibilities of the role:
Community Management & Content Distribution
- Acts as the frontline community management role for our clients’ social media presence across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Establish and maintain conversations with customers and fans to drive engagement
- Deliver 100% response rates on relevant comments on all content posts across all social platforms
- Identify social buzz and trending topics within social conversations and escalate any negative sentiments garnered from fans’ conversations
- Schedule all social posts according to the social calendar
- Deliver content that brings people and brands together in news ways through interesting and engaging content calendars, ongoing social media communications and tactics to drive community growth and brand loyalty across all social platforms
- Work with editorial publishers and influencers to ensure that content created by third parties are representative of the brand, their tone of voice and the wider strategy
- Participate in brainstorming and other ideation sessions
- Propose content calendars and present to client on a weekly or monthly basis
- Liaise with client directly for content related matters
- Carry out research on brand related content for proposals or presentations
Reporting and Analysis
- Review monthly social content and platforms’ performances and growth
- Monitor and develop effective benchmarks for measuring growth of social community
- Provide strategic recommendations and solutions to client from insights gathered from the content performance and social community to continually increase overall social platform performances
What you will need:
- Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- 1 year of social media or content related working experience. Fresh graduate with passion in social media and content is welcomed
- Possess excellent verbal and writing skills
- Great at research with a great personality
- Willingness to work after office hours as and when required
- Background in copywriting a bonus
- Flexible writing skills
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.