Requisition ID: 267241
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for highly motivated and customer-focused team members to join the SAP Asia Pacific Cyber Security Advisory team within our solution advisory organization.
Security compliance is of paramount importance to our customers when investing in business applications, platforms and infrastructure in the Cloud. The Cyber Security Advisor acts as a primary point of contact for the customer for all security related topics, working closely with all the other internal teams. He or she acts as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for the customer on SAP’s security standards for both Cloud and Hybrid solutions, directly assisting the customer with their security compliance requirements and risk assessments.
In addition, the Cyber Security Advisory is responsible for regional oversight of regulatory and compliance requirements for SAP Cloud in the Asia Pacific Region.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a customer-facing role where you will support sales teams during the entire cycle of a deal, as well as support customers with their security compliance and risk assessments. You will also be asked to provide cyber security expertise to support regional compliance requirements internally for SAP Cloud. The following are the key tasks required of this role:
- Complete cyber security risk and compliance exercises for SAP’s customers and prospects
- Conduct presentations and workshops with customer security teams and CISOs
- Demonstrate cyber security thought leadership within SAP and externally
- Manage internal SAP cyber security compliance exercises / regulatory compliance
- Undertake customer-related travel on short notice
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Very high proficiency in customer communications, presentations and demonstration is required
- Professional Security certification e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CEH, CISM, CRISC
- Experience or certification in Hyperscaler security (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university
- Fluency in English is a MUST, any other language an asset
- Cyber security professional with 5+ years’ experience in the cyber security domain especially operations, consulting or audit
- Experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. advisory, support, consulting)
- Experience working for a large enterprise
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.