At Hasbro we continuously aim to be the best place our team has ever worked. Through our purpose of making the world a better place for children and their families we aim to ensure we have a great workplace as well as ensure we give back to the communities in which we work. In this role, you will play a key part in driving Hasbro's Engagement and CSR initiatives and maintaining its competitive advantage in the market.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual who is committed in building an engaging workforce for the future.
- Design and manage yearly event calendar
- Maintain relationships with external charity partners
- Lead the management of company’s key events, including but not limited to Global Day of Joy
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange activities
- Source and coordinate with external service providers
- Coordinate event logistics and management
- Manage the yearly CSR budget
- Edit and design content for a variety of internal communication mediums, such as intranet, monthly newsletter, email bulletin, etc.
- Organize and manage regional townhall meetings
- Support HR manager in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the region
- Assist in regional talent development and learning solutions
- Support in any ad-hoc projects to enhance employee engagement
- University graduate or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years HR administration experience
- Fresh graduates with great communication skills are welcome
- Solid organization and communication skills
- Passionate in engaging colleagues and corporate partners to make the world a better place through CSR and D&I initiatives
- Good command of English and Cantonese is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office