Req. ID: 235524
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
§Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
§From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
§Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
You will be trained to perform yield diagnostic to identify root cause of 3D NAND semiconductor process deviation.
You will be focus on:
- Monitor daily yield metrics of NAND products.
- Analyze statistical yield reports to identify systematic process failures.
- Performance detailed data analysis using various Data Mining Applications to identify root cause of low yield materials.
- Generate yield diagnostic report and work with Process Engineers on fixes.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Yield Monitoring: Plot Trends
2. Yield Monitoring: Map Overlay
3. Yield Monitoring: Yield Analysis (YA) lot report
4. Yield Monitoring: Web Gonzo
5. Yield Analysis: Die loss
6. Yield Analysis: Failure Analysis (FA) submission
7. Yield Analysis: Weekly Yield Pareto
8. Yield Analysis: Data Mining
9. 3D NAND: Process flow
10. 3D NAND: Probe bin tests
11. 3D NAND: Device Operations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-KL1 || Tier 1 ||