Role: Centre Director
Centre: Goodstart Crestmead Third Avenue
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As the Centre Director at Goodstart Crestmead Third Avenue, you will use your experience and leadership qualities to engage and motivate your centre team to drive continuous improvement in all aspects across centre operation and to extend your network of relationships with children, families and educators. You will work in collaboration with your centre leadership team .
You will establish respectful and reciprocal relationships with families and engage in networks within the centre’s local community.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practice;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Work closely with your Administration Officer to build attendance through community networks, and national attraction programs;
What Goodstart can offer you
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above award rates
- Tax benefits through salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts (from 15 - 30%)
If you have previous experience as a Centre Director or in a centre leadership position, or similar, then we want to meet you!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team
Posting Notes: CRESTMEAD, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time