- Develop business development / sales strategy with Asia Pacific field team to meet Keysight Growth target
- Support the field team for deal management with quick responsiveness, knowledge and expertise to win new opportunities.
- Manage Discount approval, by creative deal structure or other approved deliverables; in order to win the deal
- Engage our WW field team, especially GAMs to deploy growth strategy in these accounts (even to OEMs, not only end users)
- Participate as a mediator between field and factory in any major escalation (example product quality, shipment dates, etc)
- Push Manufacturing Test NPIs into Greater China for adoption and ramp (able to clearly articulate features / advantages / benefits)
- Influence Manufacturing Test product roadmap; with Asia Pacific customers’ feedbacks.
- Raise the level of FE competence level, and strengthen our partnership with the Asia Pacific eco chain for long term growth.
- Have a basic degree from a recognize University, with >5 years of working experience.
- Understand Manufacturing Test markets, products and business opportunities.
- Exhibits clear and good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Able to prioritize based on highest return vs. effort/resources to be assigned (and ability to say “NO”).
- Experience in influencing (drive) both customers, divisions and Field/Resource priorities.
- Flair for winning strategic deals and growing the business
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Singapore : Singapore : Singapore
Job ID : 34614