Req. ID: 232381
MSB SSD/Module Test Engineer
Trainees will be able to learn SSD MFG Test Operations, E2E SSD Test Operations.
- Debug skillset on SSD Product, hands-on on electronic and semiconductor knowledge on actual SSD industry. - Hands-on on programming, data science skillset in actual Production and Manufacturing environment.
- Learn SSD Test New Product Introduction (NPI) enablement for large-scale Manufacture-ability.
Manufacturing Test Support
1. Develop frameworks for monitoring and improve Engineering performance to plan
2. Provide valuable engineering solutions to meet cycle-time improvement, cost reduction and quality performance goals
3. Provide support in product proliferation test activities
4. Support Quality team in excursion management activities
5. Work closely with Test planning/manufacturing/engineering teams to ensure the smooth execution of Test manufacturing operations
6. Collaborate with multi-functional team including Central/Site teams to overcome Test operation issues and challenges
7. Work closely with manufacturing staff and shift technicians to realize output and quality goals
1. Drive continuous improvement projects in Test processes to improve operational efficiency and productivity
2. Automate test equipment data gathering
3. Perform engineering evaluations to drive equipment utilization.
First Pass Debug Analysis
1. Perform electrical and/or physical failure analysis on SSD drive level to understand the failure and drive fix for yield improvement with multi-functional team for both New Product Introduction (NPI) and High-Volume Manufacturing (HVM).
Continuous Improvement Projects
1. Work on projects to improve overall test equipment efficiency and effectiveness
2. Participate in improvement projects and execute to desired results
3. Develop software to monitor test production floor and enhance productivity
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Controlled Documents Management
2. Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures
3. Quality Mindset training
4. Quality Special Characteristics Awareness
5. Familiarity with Micron safety protocols and procedures
6. Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency
7. Knowledge of production operations
8. Programming, debugging skillset, and data analysis
9. Product cycle management
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Engineering || #LI-ST2 || Tier 1 ||