Job ID: 105433
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial - Yes
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible for driving growth of business of all amdocs and third party solutions and help penetrate new domains by building trusted adviser relationships with customer stakeholders and buying groups as well as within Amdocs.
What will your job look like?
- You will drive growth of business for amdocs and third party solutions for new and existing customers.
- You will have the opportunity to influence new buying centers for Amdocs (existing and new clients), by focusing on solving client pain points through business level discussions.
- You will build, retain, and maintain customer relationships and serves as trusted advisor
- As a trusted advisor, you will articulate the business value of the offering (transformation, managed services, or third party solutions) through the consultative sales process and guides the client to program initiation to address the complex issues they are facing.
- You will provide guidance, management, and advisory support to executives within the customer’s organization, with respect to existing and future programs
- You will be responsible for driving sales opportunities for a sustained sales pipeline.
- You will demonstrate depth and breadth of business acumen by representing Amdocs at industry events, forums, and speaking engagements"
All you need is...
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or B.A., M.A. or M.B.A. in Business (as applied to High Tech Industries, preferred).
- 10+ years of experience working with Communications Service Providers.
- 5+ years of experience in consultative selling.
- Successful track record in framing, selling and overseeing large transformation programs, working directly for CSPs or SI organizations.
- Experience in core of business consulting skills (for example, practices business process operation management program leadership or business solution architecture).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your influencer and leadership expertise to drive growth of business for all Amdocs and third party solutions.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce