Req. ID: 195761
As a Singapore Satellite Capital Engineer in Micron, you will be part of the Satellite Planning team responsible managing the capital cashflow and technode for the sites.
In this role, you will work closely with Global FE Planning resources, Fab resources, Procurement and Finance. You need to have good communication and presentation skills, and able to provide clear and qualitative data analysis for the higher management to support decision making. You should possess detailed understanding on capital expenditures, seeing opportunities for capital optimization and providing benchmarking.
- To perform baseline cashflow analysis:
- Ensure cashflow across FY is kept neutral (unless driven by SRx); to consolidate reasons for week-to-week cashflow cash flow changes across FQ/FY
- Highlight potential network savings (unused fund)
- Ensure accurate MICAP data (past ODD)
- To improve cashflow forecast accuracy with Procurement and Facilities: to monitor actual spend performance vs projection for current and upcoming quarter with target variance is < 5%
- To verify scenario cashflow details before MICAP lock/ activation
- To keep track on the Technode capex and compare against the CoT
- To monitor the status and cashflow of the plugs and projects (by Technode) and compare the CF against the Technode peak ramp.
- To ensure that the Equipment type/Family Technode is correctly labeled by sites
- To validate the % of FS/BB/TI capex against the total technode spend
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Strong ability to perform data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong data validation skills and reporting skills
- Ability to map relevant conclusions to support decisions making.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a team environment.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Knowledge and practical application of statistics, data analysis and problem solving.
Location : 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 ||