At Quantrics, we consider our people our most important asset. Our focus is not only on creating a great customer experience – its about building and promoting a culture of constant team member growth, creating a sense of family, and working together to improve our lives and the lives of those in our local communities
We do not just offer a stellar working environment; we also offer amazing benefits and very competitive compensation packages. We also make employee advancement and overall wellbeing a priority because we value our employees above all else.
Do you have what it takes to keep an organization’s environment safe and secured?
Are you passionate in providing health and safety programs for different group of individuals?
Do you have keen eye for identifying flaws in an environment?
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Quantrics, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other like-minded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Responsible for managing security, continuity and corporate responsibility operations within a customer contact center environment. In this role, you will be responsible for information security, physical security, business continuity, health and safety, and environment controls. You will also be tasked with interfacing with various corporate departments to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the ongoing application and compliance information security, physical security, business continuity, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Implement employee awareness training to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as local legal and regulatory statutes.
- Support the maintenance of existing security incident management, data loss prevention, employee awareness programs, and visitor system control and employee identification
- Monitor security and responsibility controls and systems through structured and ad-hoc testing to identifying gaps and required remediation to senior management
- Develop and maintain internal partnerships with interfacing corporate departments
- Participate in internal and external audits for the evaluation of security, continuity, and corporate responsibility compliance with corporate policies and procedures as well as local legal and regulatory statutes
- Support investigation cases of theft, violation of code of conduct, and other forms of employee misconduct
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with an overall security program including people, processes, monitoring, and escalation, document management, standard operating procedures, training, and risk management controls
- One or more professional certification(s) such as:
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- CPP - Certified Protection Professional
- ITIL Practitioner
- CIH - Certified Industrial Hygienist
- CSP - Certified Safety Professional
- OSH Practitioner – Must be accredited with DOLE
- Pollution Control Officer Accreditation (DENR) is an advantage but not required
- Experience delivering various aspects of security (e.g.: logical, physical, business continuity) and the handling of confidential and personally identifiable information
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002 Information Security Management or other similar security frameworks and the ability to understand frameworks relating to environment or corporate governance areas such as ISO 14001, OHSAS18001, ILO-OSH 2001 and PCI-DSS as well as knowledge of local legal or regulatory requirements
- Previous experience working with security controls within a customer contact center environment
- Ability to successfully resolve issues, diagnose business problems, plan, document and deliver solutions in timely manner
- Strong oral/written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and comfort in interacting with all levels of management
- College degree or a University education in a security-related discipline.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure, with strong analytical/problem-solving skills, attention to detail, creativity, and good business judgment
- Excellent negotiating, decision-making, organizational, and administrative skills
- Strong team player who demonstrates initiative and has a strong desire to succeed
- Highly motivated, proactive, and flexible with the ability to adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in MS Office, and ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Ability to be decisive, remain calm, and cope with various levels of stress
- Ability to balance risks to the company against requirements of individual projects and initiatives
- May work on projects, additional hours may be required to meet deadlines and differences in time zones.
- Some travel may be required
- Rigorous background and security checks will be conducted
Quantrics is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customer feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.