Maersk is seeking a passionate and experienced Hub / Warehousing Supervisor for its Petrochemical Hub site, Managing the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and ensure all the required functionalities and features are meeting the operation requirements, ensuring accurate stock movement and easy / smooth movement of goods.
In addition to the responsibility of tailoring and customizing all excel-based reports.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
• Create the daily deliveries and orders.
• Ensure that daily transactions are closed on-time (GR, GN, etc.) and no pending or open transactions.
• Work closely with WMS support team in solving system errors.
• Work closely with IT team to troubleshoot network problem or failures.
• Responsible for the stock inventory accuracy and managing the daily cycle counts and monthly wall-to-wall counts.
• Prepare all the required reports as per Customer and Maersk requirements.
• Extract operational KPI’s
• Manage the monthly score card
• Jobholder should expect to carry out his/her duties even beyond the Office working hours.
• To ensure the business continuity, Weekends/Holidays duties will be assigned to Job-holder based on the business needs and work-load management.
• When required and based on management decision, Jobholder should expect travelling to Jeddah head office for meeting or train-ings.
• Bachelor’s Degree, in Maritime and Transport science. (Business Administration as an advantage)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar role
• Based around Rabigh area.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent Excel Knowledge
• Must have excellent WMS / ERP Knowledge
• Good experience with IT
• Hands-on operational person.
• Drive for results – can be counted on to meet/exceed goals consistently, steadfastly pushing self and vendors for results
• Uses rigorous logic to solve difficult problems, looking beyond the obvious to probe for creative solutions
• Ability to organize people and activities to take advantage of synergies and integration and to achieve more with fewer resources
• Ability to marshal resources to get things done, orchestrating multiple activities at once to accomplish goals
• Cross Function communication.