Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Please note: Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of any form of child harm and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
- Be a Champion of the Goodstart Safety Commitment for Children, families, team members and all visitors
- Develop and implement Educational program showcasing pedagogy and practice within your room
- This role is permanent and F/Time 38 hrs pre week
- Immediate start!
- Hold a Certificate III of Early Childhood or Diploma level qualification or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Hold a current Working with Children’s check in accordance with relevant State or Territory legislation
- Extensive experience in delivering a high quality program and lead by example
Benefits we can offer you
- A highly competitive salary well above award
- Collaborate with other Goodstart Educational Leaders to continue to build on your knowledge
- Option to purchase additional annual leave and cash out annual leave
- Employee benefits ranging from Discounted childcare fees, insurances and tech
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. #gseducator
Posting Notes: YASS || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || SF:00 || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time