Element has an opportunity for a Microbiologist whose primary responsibility is to support laboratory operations by conducting the relevant microbiological testing.
- Provide essential microbiological analytical laboratory services for food and beverage manufacturers, private sectors, commodity exporters companies and food industry in line with Element's standards
- Maintain accurate records of all performed procedures in assisting in implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 in the laboratory
- Maintain the good laboratory housekeeping and ensure Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standard are adhered
- Perform all analytical testing for the samples, recording and updating of results in LIMS.
- Graduation in microbiology / equivalent
- 1-2 year relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with excellent organizational skills
Element is one of the fastest growing testing, inspection and certification businesses in the world. Globally we have more than 6,500 brilliant minds operating from 200 sites across 30 countries. Together we share an ambitious purpose to ‘Make tomorrow safer than today’.
When failure in use is not an option, we help customers make certain that their products, materials, processes and services are safe, compliant and fit for purpose. From early R&D, through complex regulatory approvals and into production, our global laboratory network of scientists, engineers, and technologists support customers to achieve assurance over product quality, sustainable outcomes, and market access.
While we are proud of our global reach, working at Element feels like being part of a smaller company. We empower you to take charge of your career, and reward excellence and integrity with growth and development.
Industries across the world depend on our care, attention to detail and the absolute accuracy of our work. The role we have to play in creating a safer world is much bigger than our organization.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Element is proud to be a full member of the Testing, Inspection & Certification Council (the “TIC Council”), an international association representing independent testing, inspection and certification companies.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com.