Working as a Commercial Officer at XPO Logistics - Lelystad
Are you the professional who wants to combine the advantages of working for a big multinational company with start-up energy and ambitions? And do you want to be part of something new, something exciting? For our new and growing site in Lelystad we are looking for a Commercial Officer. In this position you will be working for a well-known Global Fashion brand.
What are you going to do as a Commercial Officer
As Commercial officer your main responsibility will be to review all the goods entering our site. Together with your colleagues you will be managing and resolving all kind of incidents related to the garments. This job involves tasks such as labelling check, sending priority samples, monitoring the stock and make entry forecasts and off course ensuring that the items are suitable to be distributed.
- You will manage and resolve incidents
- You will also monitor sales through the Distribution tools
- As you receive orders from purchasers or product sales personnel you have to manage special orders from stores and requests for samples
- Besides that you have to check labelling incidents
- Also follow up on special operations and coordinate the complete distribution in the set times with the warehouse
- You will monitor issues of stock and report and manage these issues with external and internal agents such as: warehouse, arrivals, transport and exports, customs, administration (stock control), suppliers, purchasers, workshops (price changes, labels, etc.
What do we offer you?
- Besides a competitive salary and a function with a lot of responsibilities and variety, we will assure you that not a single day is the same
- A dynamic and growing organization, with lots of space for personal input and development
- A highly motivated team on site with ambitions to grow and improve every single day
- A pleasant working atmosphere on site and in your department
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Fashion, Fabrics, Retail, or Business Administration
- Textile Knowledge will be an advantage
- You are fluent in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch and Spanish would be an advantage
- You have availability to work in shifts
- You have the ability to interact and take initiative when it is needed
- You are committed to deliver high quality work and you have a professional critical attitude
- You are self-driven, result-oriented and like to work pro-actively
- You have a high Knowledge of Microsoft office and Excel at a professional level
- Basic chemical or product health and safety knowledge will be taken into consideration
Your work environment
XPO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many sectors, from e-commerce, over food & retail to industrial multinationals. In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany) XPO operates from 30 different sites with the head office located in Eindhoven.
Every day more than 4,500 employees are responsible for the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific they are. We have almost 1,000,000 square meters of storage space and approximately 200 vehicles.
Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are central to the business philosophy of XPO Logistics. Today we are among the top 10 largest logistics service providers.
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information you can contact Lieke Steur (Interim Corporate Recruiter), she can be reached by telephone number 088-5881000.
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV + cover letter.
Want to know more about XPO Logistics? Then look at the video below or visit our website nl.xpo.com
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
XPO is a leading provider of advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies. We help our customers manage their goods as efficiently as possible using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative employees of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Customer satisfaction, employee personal growth and sustainability are central to XPO Logistics' business philosophy. Today, this ambitious company is one of the top 3 largest logistics service providers in the Netherlands.