Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora SEA’s retail activity spans over 8 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Australia, New Zealand and Korea) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships such as Fahrenheit 88 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Ion in Singapore. Its digital activities span over eight countries (retail countries excluding India, plus Philippines). Sephora SEA has experienced rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come.
Sephora Malaysia is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible to develop local marketing strategy to build, promote, and manage the Sephora brand across the Malaysia market through leading the marketing team and working closely with internal and external key stakeholders as well as the Regional Centre of Excellence team. This role will report to the Country General Manager.
You will shine here if you enjoy…
- Planning and delivering campaigns across channels including onsite, email, social, influencer, paid advertising and offline initiatives.
- Planning marketing communication strategy and effectively managing the monthly and yearly budget to ensure spending alignment per execution plan.
- Taking brand ownership and developing vision and plans/ goals to be the most loved Premium omnichannel beauty retailer in Malaysia; coordinating with global and regional teams to align on Sephora branding strategies.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Driving awareness and usage of Sephora’s own brand: Sephora Collection, making this the No.1 recruitment brand in our portfolio.
- Strategizing and executing PR, Social initiatives to ensure that Sephora has the top media share of voice; collaborate with external PR agency, media, KOLs, celebrities, and business partners such as malls (landlords).
- Monitoring and leading management of all crisis management.
- Leading planning and execution of Sephora Press events, all strategic activation, and initiatives - that includes successful execution of Sephora owned in-store activities to engage customers and elevate in-store excitement especially in Flagship and top stores.
- Synchronizing Paid, owned & operated, and offline communication strategy through close collaboration with Regional Performance Marketing, Martech, Marketing and CRM team.
- Driving CRM capabilities by developing a data-driven customer strategy to achieve the following:
- Growth of active member base via retention, recruitment and reactivation.
- Engagement with Sephora Beauty Pass loyalty program.
- Customer experience metrics e.g. Net Promoter Score.
- Delivering timely post-mortem and monthly reports.
- Developing, mentoring, and growing the in-house Marketing teams, ensuring the team remains the thought leader in their area of expertise.
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have at least 10 to 15 years related experience in digital marketing, CRM, marketing communication and PR.
- You have a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy in the execution of work.
- You are able to manage workload with shifting priorities; and have excellent organizational & time management skills.
- You have the ability to manage marketing budget and show project ROI.
- You have strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and marketplace experience.
- You are able to communicate complex ideas with clarity for stakeholders at all levels.
- You have strong presentation and consulting skills.
Reporting line & key stakeholders
You will be reporting to the Country General Manager of Sephora Malaysia.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest heavily in training for our leaders and store associates. Not just product knowledge, but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there’s always room to explore. It’s in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we’ve got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.