Job ID: 59370
Required Travel :Minimal
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Overall accountability for translating business and account needs to a technical level
What will your job look like?
- You will be accountable for defining & planning infra/IT strategy and prioritizing infra/IT service targets for the project and its interfaces simultaneously
- You will be accountable for infra/IT services from establishment to OGS (ongoing support) for the project and serve as a focal point to stakeholders requiring infra/IT services, including managing escalations and problem resolution
- You will be managing End-2-End production architecture design, setup, implementation and operation
- You will cultivate service orientation and adhere to agreed SLAs, responsible for meeting infra/IT SLA and manage internal KPIs
- You will be responsible for identifying, assessing and mitigating infra/IT related risks
- You will seek to understand the challenges/needs of the customer/business groups, plan/anticipate the needs/demands of client groups
- You will define/negotiate timelines and priorities with other groups according to staffing, requirements and budget
All you need is...
- 10+ years of experience in Infrastructure Management including People Management
- Diverse experience in infra/IT dimensions
- Broad understanding of the relevant domain - Data Center Operations, Backup, Storage, Windows, Unix
- Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent a must, advanced degree an advantage
Why you will love this job?
- You will have wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development