Job Title: IT Specialist
Job Location: Manama, Bahrain
Security Clearance: Active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a cleared IT Specialist to join our team supporting the Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) Navy Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) in Manama, Bahrain. ONE-Net provides equivalent secure end-to-end IT services to nearly 30,000 hardware devices and 45,000+ users across 82 locations within three OCONUS regions based out of Manama, Bahrain; Yokosuka, Japan; and Naples, Italy.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide direct Tier II customer support and resolution for various hardware and software issues.
- Perform routine Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server system administrative functions to include account creations and modifications, Access Control List (ACL) modification, management of distribution and mail enabled security groups, shared mailbox permissions and mail management functions.
- Provide first line response and corrective actions to server anomalies
- Assist with the deployment of applicable Windows Server and Windows Desktop software utilizing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Monitor and maintain security and integrity standards and controls.
- Perform and document applicable Defense Information Server Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) check and findings.
- Candidate will perform backup, file restoration and disaster recovery system utilizing COMMVAULT backup software.
- Utilize BMC Remedy IT Service Management software for incident management and documenting customer change requests.
- Assist with creation and content management of applicable standard operating procedures and supporting documentation
- Plan and Assist in the evaluation, testing and recommendation of hardware, software, and network configurations based on customer need.
- May be required to support after normal working hours systems outages and technical refreshes as required.
- Windows Server or Microsoft Exchange Server experience
- Systems administrator experience
- Fundamental IP/Networking skills
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification is required.
- Position requires an active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Virtual Server/VSphere Web Client experience
- IA Patching/SCM backup experience
- DISA STIG Implementation
- Experience rolling Mobile Devices into the Cloud
- Comm Vault/SCCM Experience
- Azure Systems Administration
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Trace Systems Inc. was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever. We provide enterprise IT, engineering, full life-cycle communications, cybersecurity, cloud and virtualization services and solutions to the United States Department of Defense and other federal agencies.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading-edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. To learn more about our current openings, text ‘tracejobs’ to 97211 or apply directly through our website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
COVID Policy: In accordance with the Executive Order 14042 on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, Trace Systems is obligated to comply with the requirements that all employees be vaccinated from COVID-19. Prospective and/or new employees will be required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment prior to the start of employment.
Trace Systems is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.