MAG is seeking a highly qualified MSO to support ISR missions OCONUS
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Conduct real-time layered analysis of data from a variety of collection assets
- Deliver intelligence products during the execution of combat and sustainment operations, and conducts sensor control, video/image/audio file creation / manipulation
- Communicate information to ground force commanders during the execution of decisive operations
- Consult with program engineers as required to plan and execute operations in a manner commensurate with operational capabilities
- Understand system operation and employment tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) in order to optimize system employment
- Provide support to the Management as needed.
- Operates D&M sensors to satisfy government requirements/tasking as directed by the Mission Manager/Collection Manager.
- Able to perform first level PED as required.
- Able to serve as Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on platform and sensors at planning functions.
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include
Academic training and certification in airborne sensor operation
Current FAA Class III flight physical
Current Altitude Chamber and Physiological Training
Three plus years of experience operating and configuring line-of-sight/beyond-line-of-sight voice, data and video communications systems
An advanced understanding of the fundamentals of air-ground integration and tactical voice communications required
Working knowledge of ground force and enemy TTPs
Previous work / interface with tactical customers to facilitate the most effective employment of a dynamic suite of airborne sensors during real-time combat and sustainment operations
Must be able to possess a DOD clearance specific to the contract
Possess intimate familiarity with all aspects of operation and employment of the equipment specified under the field service contract
Experience and intimate understanding of Joint Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF)
Must possess experience flying onboard an ISR aircraft operating these suites
Willing to continuously operate from austere and primitive locations.
These personnel will work in deployed sites on the coast of the Arabian Sea and may be rotated as required.
Must be able to meet all CRC deployment and medical requirements
The minimum years of related experience required:
- Three plus years of experience operating Full Motion Video/IR systems desired
The minimum level of education required is:
- High school diploma
The desired skills, knowledge, and education include:
- Associate's degree OR 4 years Military experience is preferred
Outside of the above, other certifications, licenses, or clearances include:
Candidates hired for this position will be subject to a post offer, pre-hire, pre-deployment medical assessment.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Must possess a valid passport with at least six months remaining prior to expiration.
All candidates must be able to meet the requirements of all US CENTCOM's entry requirements.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993