Cambridge International Systems has a career opportunity for an Intelligence RFI Manager to join our team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD). Qualified candidates for this job must possess a favorably completed T5 investigation (Top Secret) with SCI eligibility.
The RFI Manager is responsible for managing the receipt, tasking, tracking, completion, and dissemination of information related to complex, time-sensitive RFIs to the RNIFC. The RFI Manager is responsible for the facilitation, tasking, and RFI coordination with defense intelligence enterprise organizations, DoD Components, Intelligence Community, national level policymakers, and allied forces. The RFI Manager will:
- Receive and track incoming and outgoing support requests using existing RFI tracking tools. Additionally, the RFI Manager shall screen, evaluate, and analyze intelligence RFIs from multiple sources and direct them to the appropriate action offer.
- Be responsible for managing the review of completed tasks and ensuring that all responses are properly classified and prepared for dissemination to the requester. The RFI Manager is responsible for managing the quality control of RFI production data to assess trends and provide feedback to the RNIFC.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participate in special projects as required and may be required to perform watch operations and/or shift work as required.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions and communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the RNIFC and associated stakeholders.
- TS/SCI (Tier 5)
- The ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment by managing a large variety of details and the ability to work with all levels of organization employing appropriate cultural sensitivity and political judgement.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, counterparts and other stakeholders including military, law enforcement, interagency, intelligence as well five eye and coalition partners to achieve organizational goals.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills, possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- The ability to cope with physical hardship and willingness to work extra hours in a high stress multi-national five-eye interagency fusion cell environment.
• 3-7 years’ RFI Management experience in a military or a civilian Counter Narcotics, Counter Terrorism, or Counter Threat Finance Organization (will consider varying degrees of experience in combination with education level)
BS and 5-7 yrs experience preferred.
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visit https://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/ for information on how to request assistance.