Overview of job
GroupM is looking for a TOS Executive to join our team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for delivering best practice client service and market leading work. You will be responsible for efficient and correct administration procedures.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Unit Director
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the well-known media group in the world
- Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate bunch of digital innovator
- Working across a diverse client portfolio
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and systems, and the team processes
- Provided superior administrative support to the team
- Obtain the basic knowledge and relevant skills of media planning and buying
- Support daily routines with working partners (mentor, planning team, media vendors and creative agency)
In six months:
- Able to build knowledge of media landscape
- Started to build an understanding of the 2020 Framework and how it is applied to the team’s processes and output
- Built an understanding of clients product portfolio
- Grown to work closely with working partners mentioned above on media campaign (campaign executions and daily routines)
In 12 months:
- Started to develop a strong media POV and develop media recommendations
- Built trusted relationships with media partners and clients
- Started to develop trusted and influential relationships with media owner
Responsibilities of the role:
- Process data input in media system
- Extract data from media system to generate analytical report according to requirement
- Proficiency using Excel to consolidate date in to require report format
- Support supervisor and manager on key functions include but not limited to Media Planning, Buying and Trafficking
What you will need:
- Associate degree / Diploma or above with relevant working experience would have a definite advantage
- Strong in using MS Excel and knowledge of basic Excel formulae
- Capable of using MS Outlook for daily email and correspondence
- Have solid working experience in data input and using MS Excel
- Detail-minded, patience and organized working style
- Candidate with strong knowledge using MS Excel who are interested but new to media industry is welcome
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.