Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
ASEAN Senior Pricing Analyst
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, redefining the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
We are currently seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our Honeywell Building Technology team in our Kuala Lumpur office. Working with the ROA Pricing Leader, the Senior Pricing Analyst will support key pricing projects in the areas of price setting, getting and netting activities for the Honeywell Building Technologies ASEAN group. The successful candidate will work directly for the ROA Pricing Leader and partner with Sales, Offering Management, Marketing and Customer Care to maximize profitability and top line growth.
· Partner with the Region Pricing Leader to devise price setting and executions strategies to meet business price targets.
· Analyze price performance of the product line. Develop strategies and tactics from insights gained by conducting detailed analysis on transactional sales and Win/Loss opportunity data.
· Engage with the Offering Management, Sales and Channel Marketing to develop and execute a pipeline of projects to support improved price realization
· Be responsible for developing and implementing the annual list price update process. Utilize analysis tools (such as Tableau) and executions tools (PROS, SAP) to deploy these updates.
· Build training documentation, sales cookbooks by gathering good examples and best practices to support annual price updates. Partner with Channel Marketing to ensure proper customer communication.
· Partner with the Region Pricing Leader to conduct discounting analysis to identify areas of opportunity by LOB, country and other factors. Support pricing manager’s MOS with the sales and leadership team.
· Conduct detailed discount trend analysis to support the region pricing deal desk process. Utilize best practice deal desk templates to present your findings during the weekly reviews.
· Partner with HBT Deal Desk leader to implement common deal desk tools and process. Be able to lead deal desk reviews.
· Lead LOB monthly price reporting and provide top positive and negative drivers. Provide improvement recommendations to achieve region price outcomes.
· Min of 3 years of pricing or product management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) certification from PPS
· Proven data analysis experience and solid grasp of pricing models & techniques. Experience utilizing Tableau.
· Highly desire SAP, PROS, Oracle pricing experience
· Industrial business Deal Desk experience
· Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
· Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
· Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing or MBA
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- JOB ID: HRD136384
- Category: Marketing
- Location: UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical,,Bangsar South City, No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi,Kuala Lumpur,WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN,59200,Malaysia