Overview of job
Work the Future! Start your career with GroupM Philippines and be globally competitive in the industry.
Mediacom, the largest media agency of GroupM is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the Group as Billing Analyst. As Billing Analyst, youwill beresponsible for receiving, analyzing, posting and sending an invoice to the client with close coordination with suppliers and Media Buyers.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Billing Supervisor.
Best things about the job:
- Be part of an inspired, passionate, dynamic & talented group.
- Exposure to the guiding principles and processes on how we do finance in the advertising industry.
- Work with top Philippine corporations & talents allowing for excellent training and exposure to the media industry.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Understanding and execution of GroupM’s billing processes, requirements, and policies.
- The accuracy of billing submitted to the client.
- 100% on-time submission of invoices with discount and urgent for payment to client.
- Coordination of billing concerns with suppliers, client, and media buyers.
- Organization in filing and tracking important documents.
In six months:
- Meet the 3 days turn -around of discounting invoice.
- Process regular billings on time, as evidenced by zero (0) KBP notice and zero (0) penalty for late payment to the supplier.
- Gain the trust and confidence of her/his co-workers.
- Demonstrate courage and confidence to speak up and seek advice.
- Develop a pleasant interaction with suppliers and client.
- Can work under pressure.
In 12 months:
- Minimal supervision on the execution of billing processes & requirements detailed above.
- Should be widely trusted and seen as a truthful individual.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the media process.
- Monitor unbilled spots per booking and send a monthly follow-up to suppliers.
- Regular billings were processed within 10 days from the date of receipt, except billings with issues (for actualization and verification).
- Able to analyze and immediately resolve billing issues and concerns, such as returned billings and revision of invoices.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for receiving and sorting of invoices.
- Check the validity of supplier’s invoices, post and issue billings to the client.
- Update supplier’s account and inform a client of missed payments.
- Monitor the unbilled spots per booking and monthly follow-up to suppliers.
- Tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
What you will need:
- Comfortable in dealing with numbers and financial information.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- High degree of attention to detail, result-driven, and patient.
- BSC degree in Finance, Accounting or Management.
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell, and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognized by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one ofthe fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.