Your mission: To create memorable experiences for customers by executing the marketing plan for our Gaming Business Unit.
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created when we work together. As a Marketing Executive – Gaming you will be involved in the ideation and development of the tactical marketing plan, the detailed design of promotions and offers in that marketing plan, and then the setup of those promotions and offers so that customers have a good experience with engaging with them. Working closely with the Marketing Manager Gaming, you will brief creative, give feedback to creative concepts, proof creative and gain Manager and Stakeholder approval of creative concepts and the creative suite (extensions). You will brief front-of-house management and staff of upcoming promotions and offers, via verbal and written communications. Working with Customer Analytics, you will ensure all promotions and offers are set-up in a way that they can be post-analysed and lessons learned recorded.
This role is available on a 12month contract.
- Minimum two years of Marketing experience
- Some experience in developing promotions and offers, and brainstorming and ideation processes
- Good understanding of customer targeting
- Some exposure to customer loyalty marketing
- Solid planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Degree or qualification in Marketing or equivalent
- Marketing experience in gaming, hotels, food & beverage or retail
To apply, please visit our jobs website at www.crownperth.com.au/careers and log in as a current employee.
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8099.
Applications Close COB Thursday 9th December 2021
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown