The Corporate Quality Assurance Auditor will conduct audits that ensures the URC manufacturing plants' systems, processes, and the goods and services output complies with the requirements of quality and food safety standards (such as but not limited to ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), as well as customer, regulatory, and URC's internal requirements.
- Evaluate manufacturing systems and processes for compliance with quality and food safety system requirements
- Assist in development of audit plans and audit schedules
- Conduct quality and food safety audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed)
- Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as opportunities for improvement
- Generate audit reports and presents to management commitee of an organization
- Conduct follow through of corrective action plans and do follow-up audits (as required)
- May be required to develop internal auditing parameters and special projects relevant to auditing quality and food safety systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Biology or equivalent.
- Must have work experience in a manufacturing industry covering Quality Assurance and audit activities
- Must have the knowledge and experience on auditing using GMP, HACCP, QMS (ISO 9001), FSMS (ISO 22000), FSSC 22000 standards
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with previous work experience in a Food and Beverage FMCG industry.
- Detail-oriented, with strong communication and active listening skills
- Self-motivated and a team player