Req. ID: 232387
Trainee will be learning and involved in facilities mechanical engineering, sustaining energy project (water recycling) and process to support Facilities engineering projects, work activities which include collaboration with vendors, contractors and cross functional teams to evaluate and implement improvement for output, quality, documentation and processes.
1. Support Mechanical Engineering project activities from site installation and test & commissioning with tools owners/contractors.
2. Implementation of Mechanical Site assessment follow ups and procedures required to attain department goals and objectives.
3. Support new Compressed Dry Air (CDA) compressor installation for Assembly 20M ramp.
4. Support Air Handling Unit (AHUs) & Makeup Air Unit (MAUs) upgrade for Assembly 20M ramp.
5. Support engineers and production team on Mechanical work request.
6. Support site energy sustainability programs; Reverse Osmosis/Deionized (RO/DI) Water Recycling project.
7. Implement EHSS and Facilities procedures to Mechanical contractors, review Pre-task Planning (PTP), Risk Assessment (RA), Method of Statement to ensure contractors are in compliance with the applicable regulations.
8. Update Mechanical Tool Utilities Matrix (TUM).
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Problem Solving Methodology
2. Presentation Skill
3. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
4. Quality Control and Assurance
5. Quality Management System
6. Micron Safety and EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) Training
7. Cleanroom Protocols Training
8. Basic Training on Electrical System
9. Basic Training on Facilities System Operation Safety
10. Electrical Switching Procedure Training
11. Facilities Pre-Task Preparation (PTP) Training
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-IT1; #LI-ST2 ||