Kaspersky Team is looking for a Head of Customer Support for META region.
The Head of Customer Support has the primary objective of driving the vision for consistency in customer support standards. He/She will be accountable for shaping and delivering the business's customer service propositions to drive the overall performance of the department, oversee cost-effectiveness, productivity and the provision of customer support procedures that nurture continuous improvement.
The Head of Customer Support balances customer support strategy with delivery and champions for people management, performance management, and talent agendas, enabling excellence in customer support delivery, upholding a customer-centric focus and mind-set of surpassing departmental expectations .
* Drive the sales forward and ensure Premium Support & Professional Services together with the Sales organization
* Ensure excellent quality of Premium Support and Professional Services and subsequently guarantee customers' satisfaction
* Manage P&L, manage the workload across the team
* Continuously analyze services market landscape to prepare strategy for development and improvement of the Premium Support and Professional Services
* development of premium support services for B2C and B2B clients
* Lead ground support for customer support agents & managers, developing and implementing efficient processes in implementing customer experience support plans
* Manage the workload across regional Support
* Ensure the premium quality of regular support at all times
* drive ideas for continuous improvement and efficiency
* Ensure that the quality of support/practices are aligned with the global standards
* Manage internal communication processes between HQ and the region
* Ensure that close collaboration with local sales teams is present.
* Communicate with colleagues from other regions, including HQ to ensure that all the information is being distributed to the interested parties.
* Conduct financial analysis for the department, managing the departmental budget, voicing any additional financial support to the finance department for the purpose of facilitating improvement in customer support initiatives.
* Performance management
* People management and employee satisfaction
* Secure adoption of the support department's vision goals & objectives at all levels
* Ensure that customer support activities are seen to deliver measurable and significant value to the business and meet customer loyalty targets
* Oversee and determine key strategic direction and objectives of customer support department.
* Master's degree or equivalent in Project Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, or any other related field. The equivalent in working experience is also acceptable.
* Minimum 15 years working experience in IT related field, of which minimum 10 years of working experience in customer support. With at least 5 years working as a Customer Support Manager for a geographically and culturally diverse business within a fast-paced and competitive environment. The candidate will also have vast experience in customer service research and analytical techniques.
* A suitable candidate will also have had proven and successful experience driving positive change and influencing enhanced performance in a customer support department.
* This candidate will also have had a proven and successful experience mapping customer journey and creating customer support strategies. As a bonus, the candidate will also portray a deep understanding of the importance of aligning departmental targets with the business KPIs.
* The candidate will have had working experience in various positions within a Customer Support organization, including both: positions in HQ and in regional offices/branches.
* Proven track record of successful co-operation and delivered projects with the Sales or Business Development groups or departments is necessary.
* Communication skills are one of the most important assets for a Head of Customer Support.
* Project management experience is necessary.
* Experience of creation and driving of Professional Services and Premium Support portfolio
* Technical Account Manager or similar experience is a must.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Highly developed social skills and ability to manage relationships at all levels.
* Target-driven and result-focused.
* Experience with building teams from scratch.
* Technological savvy.
* Strong leadership capabilities.
* Good time-management skills.
* Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
* Experience in working/building from scratch outsourcing centres.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Perfect troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
* Readiness for 60% travel if required.
* Good conflict resolution skills.
* Working with and managing geographically and culturally diverse teams is a must.
* Experience with Incident Response and Crisis Management is an advantage.
* Experience in working with high-level governmental entities.
* Exposure to the Process Management is a plus.
* Experience in establishing new work environments (including establishing new office operations) is an advantage.
* Solid background in IT Security.
* Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
* Knowledge of Windows OSes (including Windows Server) at an advanced level.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve Windows, Linux, MacOS, other software, and network issues to be able to lead by example.
* Strong knowledge of Kaspersky security solutions, including (but not limited to) Kaspersky Anti-Targeted Attack platform, Kaspersky Private Security Network, Kaspersky Scan Engine, Kaspersky Security Center, Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway, Kaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response, etc.
* Kaspersky security products certification is a big advantage.
* Experience with other antimalware products is a plus.
* English (spoken and written): fluent
* Russian (spoken and written): fluent - is a plus
* Arabic (spoken and written): fluent - is a plus