You’re on your way to joining the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to speak and understand basic English.
Terms of Employment: 3 Months
Pay: 12000 SAR
Duties and responsibilities:
· Receive and put away inventory
· Get customer orders ready and pack them up
· Load boxes into trucks for shipment
· Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
· Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
· Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
· View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
· Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
· You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
· You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
· Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 20 and 30 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 30 degrees
· It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
· The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
· Lift up to 22 kg
· Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
· Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
· Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
· Speak and understand basic English
· Age 18 or older