Req. ID: 228808
Responsibilities and Tasks
Your main task will be operating Equipment.
- Manning of multiple machines
- Demonstrate ability to use computer based programs and applications to perform daily duties
- Provide machine coverage during breaks
- Logging machines accurately
- Monitoring and awareness of equipment performance discrepancies with timely communication to your Lead
- Working hours are 12 hours shift with biweekly rotation for day and night.
- The job role may require long hours of standing and walking
- The job role may require need to lift loads up to 10kg at each time
Ensure Quality of Process and Product
- Run equipment based on current process specifications (e.g. procedures, change notifications, etc.)
- Organize own workstations and ensuring 6S
- Make suggestions to improve quality and safety
Complete Certification and Recertification
- Participate actively in assigned on-the-job and other required training; asking questions to increase knowledge and abilities
- Complete certification requirements by demonstrating understanding and abilities
- Receive and understand pass down, providing clear, accurate, and detailed pass down
- Seek and provide feedback to leadership, coworker, and support groups to make positive changes in performance
- Offer suggestions towards improvements when appropriate
- Always seek clarification when in doubt
Contribute to a Safe and Compliant Work Environment
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety protocols
- Use accurate lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically manner
Pass in English (SPM equivalent) or Related field of study
Basic conversational English skills
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Entry || FTEB || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable || Tier 1 ||