Req. ID: 214662
To perform tool installation project works to enable process tools hook up with facilities system utilities turn on and support cleanroom maintenance works to achieve schedule, cost, reliability and efficiency performance with the necessary guidance and direction from Facilities organization, to achieve facilities department, site, facilities corporate and company goals.
- Adhere to company’s environmental safety health, security policy and procedure, standard operating procedure with risk assessment, good housekeeping standard and quality policy when performing work.
- Understand tool install drawing and schedule to coordinate and communicate tool install expectation with team, trade contractors and tool vendors with regular working interaction in a respectfully manner.
- Respond and resolve site issues and escalate abnormalities or discrepancies to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Plan and execute facilities system utilities turn on works after tool installation completion. And performance exhaust test and balancing for process tools commissioning.
- Support utilities and cleanroom system troubleshooting and follow through on corrective maintenance works.
- Perform tool utilities consumption measurement. Tabulate data accurately for utilities consumption tracking.
- Administer capex budget, cashflow and cost accrual for tool install project with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with tool install trade contractors, site purchasing and finance department for cost sheet and invoice claim authorization.
- Diploma or Industrial Technician Certificate or National Trade Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical engineering or equivalent experience in related field.
- Engineering and construction experience or cost administration background in semiconductor/electronics industries will be of good advantage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-IT1 || Tier 2 ||