Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, we deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a role for an Project Manager - Operations with leadership experience to join our Site Operations team located in Guildford and Alexandria, Sydney. This is a Full-Time maximum term position for 12 months (approximately 38 hours per week with reasonable additional hours when required).
Reporting directly to the State Manager, you will oversee the operations and drive the overall success of on-site services, including, but not limited to: clinical personnel supply, COVID services, health/medical assessments, drug and alcohol screening, health and wellbeing programs, injury prevention, and vaccinations.
You will be the main point of contact with our clients. Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring project objectives are delivered within agreed timeframes and budget
- Managing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, project members and service providers to achieve goals and outcomes
- Ensuring service delivery complies with the client and SHP policies, governance, standards and KPI’s
- Overseeing the implementation and ongoing operations of services
- Coordinating project planning and scheduling
- Accountability for cost control within agreed budgets via strict monitoring practices, including client billing, payroll and expenditure
- Proactively identifying and managing issues and risks
- Identifying contract variations and participating in negotiations in respect to any scope changes
- Providing project management and performance reporting for stakeholders/management team in accordance with contractual requirements and deadlines
- Overseeing the operational issues relating to service, staffing and protocols
- Ensuring the delivery of clinical best practice and optimal customer service standards
- Managing all occupational health and safety aspects of the service delivery
Ideally, you will have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role. You will be well organised and have an in-depth knowledge of operational management procedures, budgeting and quality assurance together with:
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to lead and influence groups of teams to achieve outcomes
- Experience in managing on-site medical and clinical services will be an advantage
- Qualifications in Healthcare (eg. Nursing) and/or Project Management will be highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to client sites when required
WHY JOIN US?
- Opportunity to oversee exciting projects
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Numerous discounts including travel, gym membership and health insurance options
- Novated Leasing
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Subject to eligibility criteria
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We encourage our employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
As part of our pre-employment process, preferred candidates must provide a National Police Clearance conducted within the last 3 months.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately. You are encouraged to apply promptly as applications will close when suitable applicants are obtained.
Primary Location: AU-NSW-Alexandria
Job Posting: 03-Jan-2022